Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spring Mini

Ohh la la...

I just love the new goodies in this years very first Mini. Like all mini's the Spring edition goes for 3 months, if you haven't had a chance to look at it click on the catalogue anywhere on my blog and you will be taken directly there. You will just love the new stamp sets and also the prices, Stampin Up have done us a very big favour and kept the stamp sets down a little (shh... so we can purchase more, without feeling guilty... that's what I have been telling myself anyway) Also if you live in FNQ and are like me and love the Whisper White Craft Ink but can't use it because it never dries, well there is now the stazon white and also the stazon cleaner, yayyyyy, SU have heard our calls. If you have any questions please just pop me an e-mail or leave a comment and I will answer all. I will be back on the weekend with some posts of projects I have made with the new sets that I purchased in our Demo pre-order.

Best be off, another full day of work.... Cannot wait until I can finally do this full time, but in the meantime work here I come.
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin