Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Times...

Hi Ladies.

Sorry for the MIA status lately, but I have been having extremely busy weeks, and it doesn't stop until Friday next week. So what have I been up to? Remember a few posts ago where I had trouble fitting into my races dress and broke it and also the back up didn't fit and had to race and buy another one, (ohhhh, hate to be reminded of that) well anyway I have done something about it (had to, believe me) I have been taking a boot camp class 2 nights a week and this is our 5th and final week, I am loving it there are sooooo many different levels of fitness in our group and the trainers are very professional yet everyone is achieving fantastic results. I don't know if I have lost any weight (Thursday will be my test) but I am feeling soooooo much better and also loving the fact that I can now run and look forward to the hard training sessions. We are going again on August 11 for another 5 weeks, so at least this time I will know what I am in for.

So, in between all of my training sessions I have had the pleasure to meet some wonderful new Stampin friends. I have had a couple of workshops the past couple of weeks and one next Friday for a new friend. I cannot wait, the last one and the next one are with crafters who haven't really seen or heard of SU before, I get all excited when I am showing first timers because I love seeing there faces and I love there enthusiasm when they use the products for the first time, fellow demos you will know and love this feeling that I am talking about.

Also, I have locked in a date and time for my Stampin for a Cause Workshop to raise money for The Cancer Council in there annual Girls Night In fund raiser. I will post the official invitation this week so you lovely ladies can book it into your diaries.

Anyway need to get going, thought I would say Hi and that I will be back very soon, my poor craft room hasn't seen much action lately...

Take Care
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin