Friday, August 7, 2009

To Do List

Hi all.

Well, I have to write myself a to do list because if I don't I am not going to get anything done that I want to get done, and if I publish it here I feel obligated to do it. What to do first, I want to submit a creation into the Delicious Diva Challenges for there very first challenge on the new website, It has been set up by Kellie and Kristy who are SU Demos in Aust. And here is the sketch. I don't have any idea what to do with this one, but hopefully something will come to me today.

Next I want to participate in this weeks Mojo Monday 98 Contest challenge, here is the sketch. While you are there make sure you check out the other entries I am sure you will inspired by the beautiful creations all the ladies have come up with.


Also I want to get locked in the projects I want to make at my Stampin for a Cause event for The Cancer Council in October in coordination with there annual Girls Night In events.

But first off tonight I am off to Belinda's workshop. I am yet to meet Belinda for the first time but talking to her on the phone I am sure tonight is going to be an absolute hoot. I will back tomorrow or Sunday to let you know how I got on with my To Do List....

Have a fantastic Friday, I am off to work again...

Kylie

Ps. Ohh I have been reading Twilight and honestly I cannot put it down, I really need to finish the book so I can watch the movie. Also I have just heard that a previous book that I read and loved "Lovely Bones" is being made into a movie, and is due for release soon... have to keep an eye out for that one the book was just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin