Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flower Pot

Hi all
Another gorgeous sunny day here in Townsville, Queensland, wouldn't live anywhere else... I have come across a few Flower Pot cards and thought I might give it ago myself. I found a very helpful tutorial on Andrea Walford's web site Sunny Stampin where she has gone to the trouble of loading a pdf template for us. So without further ado here is my take on the Flower Pot Card...
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Trendy Trees
Inks: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Card Stock: Urban Garden DS, Whisper White, Shara Sand
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scallop Edge punch, daubers
Tip: To create a water like edge run your image over Versamark and sprinkle with clear emboss powder and heat.
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin