Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 in one day

Me again.

Wow, 3 in one day. I am very excited, I found out this week that one of my first challenge submissions has won, little ol' me in Townsville has won a competition. The very lovely and talented Ann Craig has picked my entry, I was thrown out of my comfort zone with the colours on this card but obviously it has worked.

Also I was talking to Ann today and she and her team is off to the Canberra Craft Fair in August, so if you are in Canberra in August please do me a favour and stop by Ann's stall, you will be very surprised as she does some beautiful work. Contact me if you would like more information on the fair or if you are in the Canberra area and would like to contact Ann.

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin