Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #9

Hi again.

Wow, I am sure making up for lost time today. I have decided to participate in another sketch challenge this time by the very creative Makeesha Byl. I can't seem to break away from the earthy tones mixed with blue, considering I don't particularly like blue (my fave is pink). Anyway here is my card.

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness. Inks: Staz on Black, Not Quite Navy. Card Stock: Bella Blue DS, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla. Other: Vintage Brads, White Grosgrain, Hemp Twine

Kylie

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kylie, stamping on the vellum just makes this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be the winner, for sure Kylie! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with Bella Bleu right now, so this is one of my favorite takes on the sketch! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! I love the look of vellum, and it was a great idea to use some here :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank - you ladies for your very lovely comments. I am just starting to dip my toes in the challenge waters, and am having a ball coming up with some different creations and using stamp sets that are normally sotred away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie

    Congrats on winning Makeesha's challenge. It is very exciting when you see your creation on someone else's blog :) Your card is beautiful.
    Also, congrats for winning Ann's challenge too!
    Enjoy that beautiful weather up there — It is cold, windy and rainy here in Canberra :(

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin