Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cards

Hi all.

I am really enjoying my long weekend. I cleaned my house yesterday, so that has now freed up my whole weekend for a little me time, craft being one of them. I have just sat down and made a few cards, using only one stamp from Fun & Fast Notes (I have been given a little inspiration thanks to very good friends and there very good news, can you pick what it is). I have taken the sketch from last weeks challenge by Amy Rysavy. I hope you enjoy.

Inks: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, StazOn
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Mat Pack, Vintage Brads, Rhinestone Brads, Ribbon (my own), Blender Pens
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
































Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin