Sunday, April 5, 2009

Combo

Evening all,
I had the most fantastic day today, started off with my Martha Stewart morning, then went next door for a candle party (purchased a beautiful set of scented candles and melts) then it was off to Celena's workshop, where I met some lovely ladies and young girls and we had a few hours of stamping and chatting, then came home and my beautiful Niece, Nephew, Sister and Brother in-law an my niece and nephews cousin all came over for a swim. In that hubby has cooked a roast for me... told you a fantastic day.
Anyway, I have below attached what we made at my very first in home workshop I had 11 lovely ladies attend and we made 4 projects, Card, 8x8 Scrap page and decorated a gift bag and made a tag. My next one is on Sunday 17th May @ 11am. If you live in Townsville, Qld and would like to come please get in contact with me via e-mail tkmaher1@bigpond.com. OK so here is what we made at the last W/S.
Enjoy... Kylie
Stamps: Delight in Life (old set, but you can use any flower stamp), Eastern Blooms, Priceless
Inks: Rose Red, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Snail, Vintage Brads, White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Opt. Heat and stick powder, 2 way glue pen, Mat Pack, Rub Ons, Photo Corner Punch








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin