Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Toys

Morning All.

Finally all of my new goodies have arrived, I ordered a little more than I thought... I am so happy with my selections though, just love the Inspired by Nature stamp set (think I am going to use this one for my convention swaps), which reminds me only 2.5 weeks away and I have 50 to make. Best start on that one and let the creative juices flow. If anyone has any suggestions on nice colour combos (thinking pretty, I tried the masculine and wasn't to fazed by it) please let me know.

Just logged onto the SU demo web page and they have released the next promotion, from May 1 - 31 buy 3 selected packs of DS Paper and get a selected 1 for free. I will keep you posted on that one when we receive more information.

Off to work now, no rest. Have a fantastic day.
Kylie

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful blog Kylie. It's so good to see all your beautiful artwork appearing on-line so everyone can enjoy it. Well done. Can't wait to catch up in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin