Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Downtime Cards

Hi all.

In my downtime a few weeks ago I made a few cards, I have already posted a couple and this is the last of them that I thought you would like to see. The first card I got my inspiration from our monthly newsletter that us demonstrators receive from Stampin' Up!. I get so excited when this comes, because it is filled with so much useful information, and knew that I had to give this ago. What I have done is mix my picture stamps with sayings and punched them out with my 1" circle punch, and teamed it up with matching inks. I just love this idea.
The next card is quite simple to do and is quite effective. I have stamped my Crazy for Cupcakes stamp onto Water Colour C/S in Staz on Black ink and coloured in with my markers and Aqua Painter. for the outer of the card I have stuck to clean simple straight lines with no distressing at all, I think that the Water Colour section of the card is enough texture.
I would love to hear what you think.

Take care and happy stamping

Kylie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie
    The scalloped edge works really well with the frosting on the cupcakes — so cute!
    I have a Beautiful Blogger Award for you, just go on over and collect it from my blog. Thanks for inspiring :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin