Monday, April 26, 2010

Clean and Simple Stamping

Hi again.

WOW 3 in one day... told you I have a little bit to share. The next set of cards I have made are for the Clean and Simple Stamping challenge site. This was a little bit difficult to do for me, as I very rarely use Whisper White card stock as my base. But once I got started I HAD to keep going. I just love the simplicity of a sketch like this. Why don't you give it a go, I guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I hope you enjoy...



Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Circle Circus, Trendy Trees
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
Inks: Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Real Red, Sahara Sand

Kylie

3 comments:

  1. Kylie I soooo love, love, love these cards. What a simple yet striking design! Will have to CASE. TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all three versions of your card. Sahara sand makes a great complement to all your colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin