Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tri Fold Card

Morning lovely ladies.

Finally the dust has settled here in FNQ (thank goodness) and I have been able to de dust my house.
I know I have been a little quiet of late on the ol' blog but truthfully I have been super super busy. I have been getting ready for my very first fundraising event for The Cancer Council on the 17th of October. I am now officially organised all the packs are made up, Raffles are done, cardstock and ink packs made and also my ribbons are packaged up. But I could not have done all this without the help of 3 very wonderful and supportive ladies, Mellissa Westhorp, Colleen Hull and Kate Hull. They came over here last Sunday for 5.5hrs and we managed to have all 6 projects x 30 cut and packaged. I would still be doing them now if it wasn't for there generosity to give up there Sunday morning for me. So ladies a huge big THANK-YOU.

So now that I have some free time I have tried my hand at the Tri-Fold Card. If you would like to give it a go you can find the instructions here Tri-Fold Card. I have used Walk in the Park DSP and also matching Stamp Set Great Friend, both of these are only available in the Mini Spring Catty until the end of November :-( . I have used coordinating colours, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Basic Grey. I hope you enjoy and why not give it a go yourself I would love to see your creations.
Front Shut
Front Expanded

Back Expanded
Take Care
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin