Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stampin' for a Cause is almost here...

Hi there lovelies.

Well my fundraiser for The Cancer Council is almost here, and boy am I excited. I am just finishing on all of the final touches and have Thursday and Friday off to relax and pack. I have had some amazing sponsors come on board with me, Brumbys Parkside, IGA Kirwan, Brothers Soccer Club and also Stampin' Up!, without these companies generosity I don't know what I would have done. So all I need to do now is sit back and enjoy my day. I will post next week when it is all over our projects and of course the days events. But for those of you who have been so kind in coming I am sure you are going to have a ball. But for those of you that aren't I have a little teaser of what we will be making.
Take Care
Kylie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, I hope your day goes beautifully. I had mine last Sunday and enjoyed it so much, Just about fell in a heap at the end of it but we raised a significant amount of $'s for Breast Cancer so it was all worth it. Sounds like you are so organized and I can't wait to get a peak at the rest of the projects you'll be doing.
    Cheers, Ann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin