Sunday, September 13, 2009

Paper Butterflies

Hi all,

Remember how I told you a few weeks ago that I have some exciting news, well myself and my two very lovely down lines now have a blog page, we are Paper Butterflies, you can click on Paper Butterflies or visit www.thepaperbutterflies.blogspot.com . Jeannette came up with our name and I think it suits us to a tee, paper being that we LOVE paper and Butterflies being that we just flutter around in workshops.

Our group consists of the very lovely Jeannette Evans (and mastermind behind our name), the coffee loving and mum of 2 gorgeous boys Mellissa Westhorp and myself. We are hoping to have a few challenges on our page, of course our latest work and some very helpful hints and tips to do with all things paper. Please stop by regularly to see what we have been up to, and also feel free to leave a comment.

Hope you have a fantastic Sunday Evening, talk next week.

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin