Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mojo Monday 103 - Challenge

Morning All,

What a windy morning it is here in the ville. Hubby has been asleep all morning (night shift, last week yay) so I have had time to get a little busy in my craft room, and have managed to participate in this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge. I hope you like it.
Stamps: Great Friend
Inks: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Versamark, Staz on Black
DSP: Walk in the Park
Other: Hodge Podge Silver, White Grosgrain Ribbon
Oh almost forgot to tell you. You know how I have been on a little bit of a health kick due to not fitting into my races dress, well I have now completed two, five week courses of Boot Camp. And must I say that I can now RUN ladies, yep me can now RUN..... I beat all of my times, Running, Push Ups, Sit Ups, Lunges and sprint test. And also I lost 9.5cm from my waist and hips. I feel fantastic and owe most of it to our fantastic trainer and of course the other members of our team, it is great when you have other people encouraging you to keep going. But now we are on break for about a month, so this will be the real test I will have to do it on my own.

Have a great weekend.
Take Care
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin