Friday, June 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 89

Afternoon,

Wow, I loved this sketch from Mojo Monday, will definitely be using this one again. I am really enjoying doing the challenges, love making stuff for the fun of it, for some reason my mind wonders and inspiration comes a little easier than pressuring the poor thing for inspiration (making sense, if not it is Friday night and has been a big week). With this card I have used my freebie stamp set that I was luckily enough to win at convention, “Fifth Avenue Floral” and teamed it up with Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss. I have also used the pretties kit to accent, white grosgrain ribbon (and inked with daubers) and Crystal Effects to get water droplets. I hope you enjoy and look forward to next weeks challenge.
Ohh, if anyone participates in other challenges would you mind give me the addresses, I would love to participate and get different ideas.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The flowers and little beaded pin are so pretty. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have the crystal effects....what a lovely card

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin