Thursday, June 18, 2009

MIA

Hi all,

Very sorry for no posts lately, but June is a very busy month in the Maher household. We have our wedding anniversary, DH sent to work (isn't he learning) a beautiful box of flowers, and we went out to a lovely restaurant for dinner that nigh (very spoilt), and it's DH Birthday. Every year Travis knows what I am buying him, he snoops around and finds all of my hiding spots, but this year was a pearler. He had no clue, I bought the usual work socks and shorts (of course he found them) but the real surprise was yet to come. So I made him a Birthday card and in it printed a little ticket to say, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE AC/DC LIVE IN CONCERT... when he was reading it, it wasn't registering until he said does this mean I am going to see AC/DC, and I said "yep, you have 2 tickets so I hope you take me" the rest is history, he had a fantastic day, we had a party here at home for him on the Sunday and all the family came over, but next year is the big one, the big 30 for both of us. Yikes....

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin