Monday, April 26, 2010

Stamping for Fun

Hi there lovelies.

Well I have just tidied up my dining room table from a stamping session I had last Sunday (not this Sunday just gone but last Sunday :-) Little bit slack hey, hubby has been away so I was able to keep all my goodies out on display.... anyway, I found a few cards that I have made over this week and though I would share, very rarely do I stamp/create just for me. My friend Nicole bought over a SAB set that I absolutely loved, but never got and I had a little play. I adore the bird in a cage and am hoping like crazy SU bring out a similar set in the future. For these 2 cards I have gone with a clean and simple design/layout. I have been admiring the blog Clean & Simple Stamping, and love the simplicity of there designs. I hope you enjoy.

Be back in just a moment with some more of my creations.

Kylie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, love your latest stamping creations. Your craft is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin