Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fifth Ave Floral - Water Colour

Hi there.
Cyclone Ului as been and gone, thank goodness we never had any major winds here. It seems every time Townsville has a cyclone threat the city goes into utter chaos. But better be safe than sorry...

Last post I mentioned that I have been having a bit of down time and in that time I was able to make a few creations on my own without the pressure of having to pump out new material. Below is one of my cards that I made with my new purchases being, the Aqua Painters and the Markers. I received these goodies when I became a Senior Supervisor, Stampin' Up! generously gave me a $200 product voucher, which was fantastic timing. I hope you enjoy my card and I will be back at the end of the week with more of my Lul Creations.Take Care
Kylie.
Stamps: Fifth Ave Floral, Echoes of Kindness
Inks: Black Stazon, Versamark
Card Stock: Black, Sahara Sand, Cameo Coral, Water Colour Card Stock
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Markers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin