Sunday, October 25, 2009

GNI Projects

Afternoon Ladies,
What a girlie weekend I have had. Hubby is away at the moment so I have been lonely when my mind hasn't been preoccupied but I have had a very girlie girl weekend. Went shopping Sat morning to start my Christmas shopping, but to tell you the truth I wasn't really in the mood to spend money on other people so I bought myself a top, hubby some shorts and did the groceries. Then on the way home dropped into the video store and picked up a couple of movies, Fired Up (being an ex cheerleader I am a sucker for dancing flicks), it was ok but I wouldn't rush out and rent it, then went to the movies with my sister-in-law and seen Fame, this was awesome if you are into Preforming Arts you will love this movie, similar to Step Up. Then I came home went for a Run and a Swim then sat down and watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (again a sucker for Matthew McConaughey). And this morning have been in my craft room trying to get my swaps made for regionals. WOW lucky hubby is away because there is now way I would get away with all this girlie time.

Anyway enough of me babbling on, I have attached our projects that the ladies made at my GNI event last week. Some of the designs of the cards I got inspiration from fellow demos so if one of them is yours a very big THANK-YOU.
Card 1 - For YouCard 2 - 5th Ave FloralCard 3 - Thanks so MuchCard 4 - Merry ChristmasCard 5 - Happy Birthday Card 6 - Get Well Wishes
As you can see I used allot of Pink, but being Breast Cancer Awareness Month I thought it was only fitting. I hope you liked our creations.
Take Care
Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin