Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding Set

Hi again.

Alright, here is the next part of my wedding set, the Bonbonniere . I have folded to make a small envelope come pocket I can't remember where I found the template from but if I do find it I will post a link, but if someone out there can help me out that would be much appreciated, I have used a small Cello bag and in this you can place your sugar coated almonds or even make some earrings for the ladies, I then tied it off with hemp twine and prettied up with pearls and crystals from the Pretties Kit. I hope you like it, next week is the name place card.

Kylie
Stamps: Fifth Ave Floral
Inks: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Raspberry Tart DSP, Crystal Effects, Pretties Kit, Small Cello Bag, Hemp Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin