Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stampin' For a Cause

Hi all,
Thought I would share with you something that I am very proud of.
Cancer of all types has hit my family a few times to many, and I am wanting to do all that I can to help stamp out this disease for good. So I have decided to hold a Stamp a Stack Workshop in coordination with the Girls Night In campaign through The Cancer Council. The even has to be held in October so Stampin' For a Cause will take place on the 17th of October at the Brothers Soccer Club here in Townsville. I have been so very fortunate to get great sponsors on board so quickly especially Stampin' Up! and the Brothers Soccer Club. I will post more information as the event gets closer, but in the mean time I am wanting to start my fundraising straight away, I want to try and raise as much money as possible. If you would like to help us out you can make a direct donation on this link Stampin' For a Cause . Thanks everyone and I know this will be a success.

Have a great rest of your Sunday.
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin