Thursday, July 2, 2009

Excitement.....

Morning all,
Wow I am totally gobsmacked, my little ol' card that I submitted in for Makeesha's Sketch Challenge has won. I am still trying to pick myself off the floor, it's very exciting to see your name and your designs on other demonstrators web pages and that they have taken the time to come visit my little piece of the www.

Anyway, sometime ago I entered a card in a Mojo Monday sketch challenge, and adored it so much that I have made a wedding set out of it. Each week I will show you a piece of the set. But for today I will start with the Wedding Invitation, a little bright for a wedding but with all white linen I think it wouldn't look to bad. You will get 1 invitation per Rose Red CS (outside) and you will get 3 invites out of the CS and DSP in the middle. So here it is and also a reminder of the card that was my inspiration.
Supplies: Stamps - Fifth Ave Floral
Card Stock - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Vellum, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories - Crystal Effects, Daubers, Pretties Kit, Clear Emboss Powder, Heat Gun
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin