Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome

Welcome, to my very first member of my team. Mellissa Westhorp, I am so excited that Mel has joined the Stampin' Up family. We have been very good friends for a long time, started out as cheerleading buddies and have now grown up together. She has a beautiful family two gorgeous sons (my god children) and a loving and supportive husband. Mel signed up through this months fantastic promotion for only $150, it truly is a great way to get your own business off and running for a very small outlay.

So welcome Mellissa to our little family.

P.s I cannot wait for the road trips to start again, Field and Regional Trainings and also CONVENTION. I think we will have our second share in Gloria's' starting up again...

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin