Friday, May 29, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Invitation

Hi all.

I thought I would share with you a very easy and cost effective invitation. I love making invitations and actually I have made quite a few sets of them, I made my own wedding invitations, my sister-in-laws wedding invitations also her hens party and my other sister-in-laws baby shower as well as my past work's Corporate Invites... Wow, come to think of it I have done quite a few.

I have used Pocket Silhouettes and also Please Come stamp sets accented with Raspberry Tart DSP on Pink Pirouette base with Blush Blossom and tied it off with White Grosgrain Ribbon that I dyed with my dauber and Pink Pirouette ink (I think I have just found my new favouritist technique - daubing). And also I have stamped my vines into my Whisper White envelope so the whole set matches.

I hope you enjoy and see what you can create using this simple but effective template

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin