Wednesday, April 1, 2009

09~10 IBC

It's here, it's here. I am so excited. The brand new 09~10 IBC is released today. I am sure you will all agree with me that SU have well and truly gone above and beyond with this new catty. I am absolutely in love with the new stamp sets, accessories and the in-colours. If you can't wait to get your own hard copy, click on the catalogue picture and it will take you to the Stampin' Up! website so you can view it on-line. If you would like your own copy, just drop me an e-mail at tkmaher1@bigpond.com for $12.95 (postage free, Australia Only) and I will send out your very own copy for the month of April only.



Ohhhhhh, I can't wait until I get my new supplies, I have a fair old list happening.

Kylie
Told you so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin