Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Wow… how excited am I to have officially created my own blog page. Surprising, it wasn’t as hard as I first thought.
In this blog I am hoping to inspire you, create with you, challenge you and most of all have fun with you all. I will be posting a few times a week, keeping you up to date with my latest projects, the latest and exciting stamping techniques and also updates on the fabulous range of products from Stampin’ Up!®.
Please feel free to share this page with your family and friends and hopefully I can inspire them to pick up a stamp and create there own little masterpieces.
Alright, I am off to start planning Celena’s workshop next Sunday. I will post a picture of what I have come up with when I am done.
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin